miércoles, 1 de julio de 2015

Winter 1975

Today, it was a day that I will remember the rest of my life, It was the biggest test that my son had to faced for winning my heart. To get the victory of the kite tournament.
Yesterday, I told Amir that he could be the winner of this tournament challenging him, so he realized that the opportunity that was given to him, was the indicated one.
In the morning, I sat in my balcony with my friend Rahim Khan, to saw Amir and Hassan in this activity, I was very nervous about the result of the tournament, because it was my only hope for being proud of something that he could do. He won. He was the best of approximately 100 participants. I got relieved when I saw his kite alone in the sky, and I was very happy. This situation changed my mind, my thoughts about him and my point of view, it helped to now, have a better relationship with him, and to realized that he had something in common with me, That is the reason of why I am proud of him now, because he could be like me, I hope that this happened and that more situations like the one that ocurred me today, take place again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario