lunes, 17 de agosto de 2015

Eager Relluctant

Eager: Hi Darling, how are you?
Reluctant: Hello Julio, I am not so good.
Eager: Why?

Reluctant: Because I’m worried about the sex our baby will be.
Eager: Don’t worry we can make the treatment that is named family balancing that consist in selecting our baby sex.
Reluctant: I don’t think that this is an appropriated decision, this is unnatural and I feel fear of breaking government policy.
Eager: I can’t understand why are you so afraid about this issue, we must take advantage of the modern technology that exist today and this is the easier solution for what we want in our life’s, a lovely Little boy.
Reluctant: I think you are starting to convince me but the problem is that I do not believe this is ethic, and also the risk that the baby can suffer.
Eager: There is no risk, Family balancing is a completely safe process don’t worry.
Reluctant: the decision is taken, It will be a boy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario