miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

Correction

Rationale:

The novel " The Kite Runner " of Khaled Hosseini basically is about the life of a kid ( Amir ) who lives in Kabul, Afghanistan and the different episodes that happened in his life, how he grew up and the changes he confronted, for example when, they escape from Kabul to California because of the war.
The letter that I will send is about a lot of events that ocurred in the novel and Amir wants Ali to forgive him because of all of the damage or hurt  he caused in the past, and he had very regretful feelings because of these.
With this text I want to reflect the feelings of Amir, because of hiding important things or events and also I want to reflect the miserable life that Amir has relating it in aspects of interior feelings.
In this text I will express with the letter, the hidden afects that Amir has for Ali and Hassan. The letter is the more appropriate text type to use in this situation, this is because that was the only way that Amir could communicate with Ali, because Amir is in California and Ali in Hazzarajat. The audience is a character that appears in the novel, I already named it, his name is Ali, and I will write this letter in a semiformal register, because that was the way that Amir talks with Ali.
237 words
Creative Writing:

Dear Ali agha,

Well, it is very difficult for me, to write what I am going to tell you. These three years have been worse for me, I can´t forget Hassan and you, and also, I can´t forget what I did to both of you, especially to Hassan. I will start telling you, what happened the day we won the kite.
After I cut the last kite, Hassan and I were very happy, we were excited because of what we had done, so you know the respect and the loyalty that your kid had to me, The problem started here, he said to me this: " I will run on this blue kite for you". I answered to him: " Take care and please bring that kite back ".
He started to run, looking for the kite, but the time passed and passed, and he didn't come back, so I felt concerned and I went looking for him. I saw an old man and I asked him if he had seen Hassan, he answered to me that three guys were running behind him, so I went rapidly to a close street and there were Hassan with the kite and Assef with his friends. They wanted the kite but Hassan said to them that the kite was mine. In summary, they started raping him and I ran away, because I was scared, they had never saw me. It never was the same. I couldn't realize what really happened. I couldn't look to Hassan. The only thing I wanted, was to stayed alone and to never be again with Hassan, to forget all that horrible episode and for trying to be a better person.
After my birthday,I saw from the window that Hassan and you went to buy some things out, I took advantage of that situation and I went to hide Baba's gift, my clock under the pillow of Hassan, that was the only though that came to my mind in that moment for separating your son of my life. I told Baba that I thought that Hassan stoled my new clock, and you know the rest of that success, you knew that your son was lying and what I tried to do, and I also knew that Hassan would lie for me.
Well Ali, I understand if you understand if you don't want to forgive me, because is obvious, but recently now, I can realize what I did, my life is a chaos, I can't stop thinking in all the bad moments that I caused and the selfishness and the jealousness that I had in those moments. Lamentably, I realized these late, I couldn´t do it before and I am very sorry for these. I have a lot of regretful feelings, and this was the only way  to get rid off, because I am living in San Francisco and I can't go to Afghanistan.
Finishing, I hope you can forgive me one day, and Hassan too, I don't wait for an answer, the only thing that I want is to keep this letter to yours and finally I must apologise to you, because you have all my respect.
I hope you have a great life there,
Amir.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario