miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2015

Speech

Dear fellows and partners of the farm,

Me, as the goat, friend of you, today wednesday 11th of November, I  want to inform you some facts that I had investigated, so now, I will tell you the problems, the solution, and I will also try to change your mind or thoughts.
To start this speech, I could investigate the majority of the things because I listened conversations of the pigs and the worms or dogs, in an under-covered situation, I was hidden in some sectors of the farm, for example, Boxer was killed because his ideology was against Napoleon's ideology, and Napoleon could wash our brains with his thoughts and ideas, and we only trusted in his ideas, that was a mistake, a big mistake. An other example, was when he took away the rights of the hens, Napoleon obligated the hens to passed to him their eggs to sold them, so the hens didn't accept that and then, they were killed. I personally prefer this farm when we were in charge with the humans.
The solution that I propose, is to get united and to be against Napoleon and to start a revolution to all of us, to be the leaders of our farm, the animal farm, not Napoleon's farm. I need your support, the support and faith of every animal of this farm to topple the villains.
I hope that what I am telling to us, you could keep it in your minds and also you can support me to create the farm that all the animals want, a family.

262 Words.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario