lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

Some differences and similarities in chapter 22 with the movie

To start, I can say that the movie is a very good adaptation of the book, and I know that it is not the same but they are really similar. Now, I will tell some similarities I found and, some differences too, of these works.
A similarity that I could find was, first the dialogue, that is almost the same in all this chapter, you can read everything is said in the movie and a difference is that the dialogue of the book is much more detail than the dialogue of the movie.
More differences are when for example on the fight of Amir and Aseff, the book has a lot of details that does not appear on the movie and obviously the face mask of Sohrab, which did not appear on the movie too.
Finally, another similarity is the conversation between Amir and Assef, which is similar.


157 words.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario